Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chewed Salvia

I did some research online and found that chewed Salvia is also a viable way of ingesting the Salvinorin A psychedelic compound.  I decided to try it, as I had only "smoked" salvia before.  They say chewing it is milder, but lasts longer.  Here is the result (I chewed a bunch of leaves, 8 grams dried worth, at 4 in the morning, sitting in the dark, on the couch, just the light of my laptop shining back at me);


I remember the first two twips now.... being stuck in the 80's...I was seeingly laying down in the driveway/carpet of a 1980's house, and the "abc" logo, how it used to roll sideways and be all "trippy" as it "rollled" by after a cartoon, like in He-Man during the credits...it felt like all of reality was peeling away like that....that I was apart of that past, not that I was IN that past, that my family was "over there", that they all knew me, that my life with them was normal and typical, and they wanted me to quit "playing around" and come on.  Come on doing what?  I don't know. It feels like we were all supposed to go somewhere...or that that i WAS MISSING OUT ON COOKIES.

Oh shit i feel it now.....how do I turn the italics off?  I remember from that past trip....chips ahoy cookies...hot wheels race track....bowling....that this life is all a dream and I just need to wAKE UP, AS A CHILD. I'm a child, a kid, somewhere else....help me....someone must know.,justin find them find who knows...find the truth...find the truth,,,they know someone must know keep searching you are on the right path keep looking don't stop this isn't just drugs

being rolled AWAY LIKE BOWLING
I remember thinking "Hmmm okay....this is not real.  Soon, mom and the guys will lift the cover (Of the couch?  Curtains?  Tablecloth?) and this crazy trip will be over....the scrary part, is that the charcter who's world and body I had jumped in, had seeminly also jumped into this body and time here.  He was just as confused and scared as me?

He was little boy
he IS a little boy'

No comments:

Post a Comment