Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bin Laden Dead, to rejoice or not?

When I heard the news, I felt so happy.  I felt a dark cloud lift from America.  I know I am not the only one.  However, upon reading facebook and online news comments, I see there is a minority stating it's not good to rejoice in Osama's death.  Peace-activists and such, which, if you read my blog, you'll know I am.

I believe the greatest crime one can commit, and really the only true crime that exists, is when you exert your will forcefully onto another human.  Whether it's physically, psychologically, emotionally, etc... So, the more people you affect this way, the worse you are as a "person", where person is defined as a human that at the minimum inflicts no harm to other beings.  When one of these people are removed from the world, by whatever means, it is a time of rejoicing for humanity, for it replaces a bit of the balance that was lost, when one person grows too powerful in a negative way.  We all have positive and negative in us, but rarely do we attain such power over others, as to organize our singular will over the sheepish minds of the masses.  I rejoice in the death of Osama. I am not thrilled it was an execution, a trial would have been awesome. However we all know how it would have ended.  Rarely in a single persons lifetime can such a powerful personality captivate the minds of those angered, confused masses for such diabolical deeds.

REJOICE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that he's dead. He took a lot of innocent people's lives. Americans today and probably forever will rejoice with those that lost a love one.

    A lot of peole in their 20's now, were too young to know what it meant and that's IF they knew it happened. Or even cared.

    So yes. I will rejoice in his death. I will be happy for a death that caused soo much pain for America.

    ReplyDelete